KALE & MOZZARELLA BAKED EGGS
2 handfuls of baby kale leaves, stems plucked
1/3 cup tomato sauce
2 handfuls of mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease a small ramekin.
Saute garlic in olive oil.
Add kale and cook until softened.
Spoon tomato sauce into ramekin.
Add cooked kale / cheese.
Crack eggs on top.
Sprinkle some extra cheese.
Bake for 12-15 mins until egg whites set.
Adapted from RUNNING TO THE KITCHEN.
Treesofreverie's April Read-A-Thon: Questionnaire
- 01. What do you plan on reading for the Read-A-Thon? Why did you choose these books?
- 02. Where will you be sharing your bookish updates for Treesofreverie's April Read-A-Thon?
- 03. Are you currently taking part in any other reading challenges for 2014?
- 04. Do you have any reading goals? What are you hoping to achieve?
- 05. Are you from a family of readers?
- 06. Do many of your friends read?
- 07. What or who inspired your reading as a child?
- 08. Are there any books you wish you got to read when you were younger?
- 09. What are your favourite genres?
- 10. What are your favourite books?
- 11. Do you like to re-read your favourite books?
- 12. Who are your favourite authors?
- 13. What would you do if you got to meet your favourite author?
- 14. What defines a great book for you?
- 15. What draws you to pick up a book you've never seen or heard of before?
- 16. Do you judge a book by its cover?
- 17. Once you've finished reading a book do you like to keep it or give it away?
- 18. Do you prefer paperbacks or hardcover?
- 19. How many books do you own? How many of these books have you read?
- 20. Do you like to borrow or lend out books to others?
- 21. Do you like to recommend books? Which books do you recommend most often?
- 22. Where do you buy your books?
- 23. What would your ultimate dream bookstore be like?
- 24. Which genres would you like to read more of?
- 25. Do you read books by indie or self-published authors?
- 26. Do you read books by authors residing in your own country?
- 27. Do you have a TBR Jar?
- 28. Do you like to keep a record of your reading - in a reading journal, collecting quotes, writing down thoughts, etc.?
- 29. If you dislike a book, do you finish reading it?
- 30. Do you own an eReader?
- 31. What are your thoughts on eBooks?
- 32. Do you listen to audio books?
- 33. What are your thoughts on audio books?
- 34. Do you have a book blog?
- 35. Who are your favourite book bloggers?
- 36. Do you write book reviews?
- 37. Do you use any book-orientated social media sites such as Goodreads?
- 38. Have you discovered any of your favourite books or authors through social media sites?
- 39. Have you ever attended a book signing or an author event?
- 40. Have you ever won a book giveaway?